Tuft & Associates was established in 1988 by Mary Ann Tuft, MA, CAE, as a specialized executive search firm.Today, under the leadership of Jill Christie, president, (at left), the firm is widely recognized for its experienced team of search consultants, all drawn from past leadership positions in associations, foundations, healthcare, nonprofits, and academic institutions. Based in Chicago, Tuft & Associates has a proven record of successful placements throughout the United States.
- 631 searches for 304 clients across 34 states over 30 years
- 165 chief executive placements for CEO, Executive Director, President
- An attrition rate for placements of less than 5 percent.
- 306 senior management placements across 5 practice areas
- 56 nursing school dean and chair searches nationwide
- 445 repeat search engagements with 111 long-term clients