Title: Senior Education Manager
Reports to: Associate Director of Accredited Continuing Education
Primary purpose: Leads the development of high-quality continuing education programs that improve patient outcomes in compliance with regulatory bodies. Develops and manages SCCM’s continuing education grant program.
- Development and management of SCCM’s accredited continuing education (ACE) grant process and outcomes reporting 60%
- Works collaboratively with marketing and sales staff to determine relevant grantor opportunities. Writes and submits all ACE grants for SCCM.
- Reviews all Congress joint provider grants for satellite symposia. Submits all jointly provided grants.
- Manages the ACE granting process per SCCM granting guidelines.
- Creates all ACE outcome reports and budget reconciliations and submits to the various grantor portals.
- Develops and manages the needs assessment process for grants.
- Development of high-quality content and programs 25%
- Provides strategic recommendations, direction, and oversight related to the development, coordination, and implementation of grant-funded SCCM educational activities.
- Stays abreast of current research in the field of multi-professional critical care, along with the latest in adult education methodologies.
- Works collaboratively with the director, staff, and volunteers to develop and implement benchmarking methodologies to determine the ability of education programs to obtain grant funding. Provides analysis and develops strategies based on the data.
- Works with program managers to assist in the development of education program content.
- Submits periodic reports to SCCM leadership that generate internal discussions to improve overall continuing education activities.
- Manages the LearnICU manager and helps with guidance for the SCCM Resource Library.
- Works collaboratively with key SCCM staff to ensure that appropriate key wording and tagging complies with SCCM policies.
- Other functions as required to carry out SCCM’s mission and goals 15%
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Clinical background helpful
- Strong understanding of adaptive learning methodologies
- Understanding of ACE guidelines
- Significant experience in writing ACE grants
- Working knowledge of learning management systems
- Knowledge of outcomes reporting and granting portals
- Demonstrated budgeting experience
- High-level project and timeline management skills
- Excellent and proven skills in both developing staff and working closely with volunteer medical professionals
THE SEARCH PROCESS
This search is being conducted by Karen Dunn Caspers, MSNM, CAE, Associate, Tuft & Associates.
Those interested in applying should send a resume, cover letter indicating qualifications and scope of experience, and salary requirements using one of these options:
- Complete the resume submission form below, and include your resume and cover letter.
- Email your resume and cover letter to Catherine Babjak, Manager, at email@example.com
|Location||Mount Prospect, IL|