Check here for recent placements and news about our search consultants. Read more about top professionals we work with who are taking on new challenges in leading organizations nationwide.
The Tuft team made these notable position placements of new leaders in top organizations:
- Bob Moore, MA, CAE, to Executive Director, American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians (ACOFP)
- Sue Reimbold to Executive Director, ISAKOS
- Elias Rosario, MBA, CPA, to Chief Financial Officer, Heartland Alliance
- Dina Velasquez to Director of Meetings & Events, American Specialty Toy Retailing Association (ASTRA)
Tuft is pleased to welcome our newest associate, Gail Luxenberg, MBA, who is based in Atlanta.Gail has a successful history as CEO of major nonprofits in Seattle, Atlanta, and Chicago, building a reputation for success in staff recruitment and evaluation, and leading high-performing teams and results-focused organizations. Most recently, Gail was the CEO for Habitat for Humanity Seattle-King County, one of the largest Habitat affiliates. She also has held senior manageme...
Tuft President Jill Christie and consultants Mary McMahon and Kathy Bell share their insights into some trends they’re seeing in the marketplace and what employers and job candidates can expect in 2019:
- Candidates’ market. Organizations have to be prepared to compete for quality candidates, many of whom are attracting more than on...
The Board of Certification, Inc., (BOC) for the Athletic Trainer, based in Omaha, Nebraska, has opened a search for a new Chief Executive Officer to lead this professional credentialing organization.
The BOC establishes both the standard for the practice of athletic training and the continuing education requirements for BOC Certified Athletic Trainers (ATs). The BOC also works with state regulatory agencies to provide credential info...