Tuft & Associates is working with the Texas Medical Association (TMA) to identify its next Executive Vice President/Chief Executive Officer. The Texas Medical Association is the largest state medical association in the country, with more than 53,000 physicians and medical student members.
TMA is also the 7th state medical association/society to partner with Tuft in searches for a CEO or Executive Director, or a senior staff leader, including:
- Arizona Medical Association: CEO
- California Academy of Family Physicians: EVP-CEO
- Illinois State Medical Society: Director of Communications; Director, Marketing & Outreach; Assistant Director, Medical Service & Public Health; and VP, Health Policy Research
- Iowa Medical Society: ED
- Michigan State Medical Society: ED
- Minnesota Medical Association: CEO
At TMA, the Executive Vice President/Chief Executive serves as the administrative partner to the elected physician President, and reports to the Board of Trustees. The EVP/CEO is responsible for establishing and achieving operating and financial objectives for TMA, the TMA Foundation, TEXPAC, and TMA businesses. TMA leadership looks forward to partnering with a new EVP/CEO to move forward to new endeavors and continued growth.
The TMA search is being conducted by Kathleen R. Henrichs, PhD, Associate, Tuft & Associates. Read about the search process and how to submit your resume and cover letter to apply for the EVP/CEO position at the Texas Medical Association.